1. Inquire: To inquire please fill out the appropriate contact form to the best of your ability and we will get back to you with our Brochure of Services & Rates.
2. Brochure: If you are interested in booking with us, select the services that you want to book in the Brochure (don't forget to indicate how many!). Then click "Submit".
2. Custom Proposal: Once we receive your Submitted Brochure, if we still have your date available, we will send you a Custom Proposal of Services including our agreement with your requested services and invoice for deposit.
3. Secure Your Date: When you receive your Custom Proposal you will be able to secure your date in one easy step! To lock in your date a signed contract and 50% deposit are required. We accept CC, EFT and Zelle as payment methods. Please be advised, dates and scheduled service times will only be reserved when both a signed agreement and deposit are received.
4. Finalizing Details: Once we get closer to your date we will finalize the day of details such as the schedule, time you and your bridesmaids, family have to be ready by, etc. to ensure your wedding day runs as smoothly as possible!
It’s your wedding day! Yay!! This is the best part.
The morning of the wedding we will arrive to your getting ready location 15-20min before to make our set up and start on time. Once everyone is finished and feeling good we will be on our way.
INQUIRIES Let’s chat!
Thank you for consider us as one of your possible vendors for you big day, We are SO excited to hear from you! Please fill out our contact form as it relates to your event with as much information as possible.
(it is totally okay if you don’t have every detail. We get it!)
You will instantly receive an automated email response with a brochure telling you a little bit more about our services, price points, and booking process. Once you submit the brochure we will let you know our availability and if we are available we will send you a proposal to get you booked!
Instead of stressing about your exact look on your big day, booking a wedding trial give you the freedom to tweak and perfect your final look BEFOREHAND. This means, finding the right foundation and the right foundation shade, find which false lashes (if any) works best for you, and how the makeup will last throughout the day (after the trial).
It’s one less thing to worry about! Because you’ve went through with your trial, now everything is spelled out for the big day. This will give you peace of mind and lets you concentrate on other things.
Bridal previews or trials are held 1-3 months prior to the wedding. During this appointment we will recreate your dream wedding makeup and hair.
The beauty of being a team all over SoCal is that we bring the glam to you! We don’t have an official studio so we will always come to you.
All artists assigned to your event, will require a travel fee per artist based on the distance traveled starting with a minimum of $50 excluding Luxury Bridal services which includes travel for LA, OC, IE, Riverside and SD county travel.
All deposits paid by client will be refunded if agreement is cancelled within 24 hours of signing. After the 24-hour grace period, should a client cancel the booked event or any service on an agreement, the deposit will not be refunded or transferred.
To hire the team for weddings, the minimum number of services requested to book an artist is typically five (5). However, we may make exceptions. For Formal Event, no minimum amount of services are required but it is excluded from Saturday appts as they are reserved for weddings. If you need a Non bridal appointment on a Saturday, a minimum amount of (5) services *may* apply.
We have all thought about hair extensions one time or another. Getting extensions can transform any type of hair into glamorous and fabulous. You can choose from temporary, permanent, protective styles of your choice and every style has a bunch of different options. Let’s look into some of the popular hair extension options that might be the best for you depending on your personal preference, budget and hair type.
Shopping for hair extensions can be a little overwhelming because a ton of options are out there! Just bare with me as I try my best to explain some of your options for wedding day.
Have you seen these?! These are probably for the beginner that wants immediate length and volume without the hassle of getting a clean application! Theyre kind of hard to mess up. The extensions are sewn into a transparent thread to provide volume. It is worn similarly as if you were putting on a headband. The clear thread blends in seamlessly because it is so thin but it is sooo comfortable!
Clip-in Hair Extensions
Perfectly diverse, clip in extensions give you the option of taking them out and reusing them whenever you feel like it. Super simple to apply, all you need to do is part your hair in sections and clip the single wefts in. You can pick from synthetic and real hair but real human hair is what hair stylists recommend for a natural look and durability. Doesn’t matter what your budget is, you can find reasonable hair clip-in online.
If you’ve decided that you’d like to shop online and that a self-application choice such as halo or clip in extensions are the best ones for you; then you'll have to take these 3 tips into consideration:
1. Choose a color- when choosing a color for hair extensions, you have options. you can choose a color that is similar to yours or you can choose a color that will contrast your hair and create sort of a highlighted effect. For example, say your hair color is brown. If you choose a 3-5 shades lighter color brown, when they are installed, it'll look like there's more highlighted body to your hair then what it would look like one solid color. However, if you want them to blend perfectly, then choosing a color that is the same or similar to yours, will be your best bet!
2. Choose the amount of grams- The grams of the hair will tell you how full they are. The most amount of grams I’ve seen is 270g and that’s REALLY nice because it can transform your hair from regular to super BAM! Anything above 160g really makes a great difference!
3. Choosing a length- I’ve seen lengths that vary from 12in-30in. Let’s say that you have medium length hair and you'd like to add a little bit of length and add more volume then you can choose between 16-18in.
These are my recommended sites because they are human hair, high quality hair extensions. With proper care, you’ll be able to have these for years! (like 10+years!)